Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <ju...@hydromatic.net> on 2014/08/02 03:37:41 UTC

CMS or svnpubsub?

Apache has two options for web sites: CMS and svnpubsub [1]. Anyone have any insight which we should? It’s a reasonable assumption that we want a basic web site, with a minimal amount of effort.

Julian

[1] https://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html

Re: CMS or svnpubsub?

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
I would suggest using svnpubsub. It allows you to publish any HTML content
you want.
We are using jekyll to generate the HTML files from markdown files. The
markdowns are also located in the SVN repository for our website.
You should also be able to use Maven to generate a website with svnpubsub.

Re: CMS or svnpubsub?

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.