Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/01 01:02:00 UTC

Re: Process for site updates

Sorry I should have updated the doc for website update instruction, but
missed to update. Repository for website is moved to git.

https://github.com/apache/storm-site (mirror)
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/storm-site.git (origin)

So you can create a pull request for updating website, or even just commit
and push if you think it's minor.

Please note that 'asf-site' should be used (there's no master branch), and
'content' directory will be used for serving website.

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 9월 1일 (금) 오전 5:08, P. Taylor Goetz <pt...@gmail.com>님이 작성: