Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rose Nguyen <rt...@google.com> on 2018/08/02 23:18:01 UTC

[Call for items] Beam August Newsletter

Hi all:

Here's
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/124klHcJcIi_gD6rvMXwbbToINl1KTdXPmYrgGB998FQ/edit>
[1]
the template for the August Beam Newsletter!

*Add the highlights from June and July that you want to share with
the community by 8/8 11:59 p.m. **PDT.*

I'm working with Gris--we've heard your requests and will collect the notes
via Google docs but send out the final version directly to the user mailing
list. I'll edit and send the newsletter on 8/10.

Thanks!

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/124klHcJcIi_gD6rvMXwbbToINl1KTdXPmYrgGB998FQ/edit
--

Rose Thi Nguyen

  Technical Writer

(281) 683-6900

Re: [Call for items] Beam August Newsletter

Posted by Rose Nguyen <rt...@google.com>.
*nudge*

Just a reminder to add your highlights to share with the community soon! If
you're worried about how to phrase it or the format, just put down the info
and I'll edit. Looking forward to reading your updates. :D

Re: [Call for items] Beam August Newsletter

Posted by Rose Nguyen <rt...@google.com>.
*nudge*

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.