Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by terry li <Sp...@sqatester.com> on 2003/11/27 09:42:02 UTC

PortletSession Lost!

Hi , all , i got a question with Pluto

I create a session within processAction method like this:
					PortletSession ps=((PortletRequest)request).getPortletSession();
					ps.setAttribute("portal.user","name",PortletSession.APPLICATION_SCOPE);

but when i get it within doView() method with these lines:
		PortletSession ps=request.getPortletSession(false);

		Object val=null;

		if(ps!=null){
			val=ps.getAttribute("portal.user",PortletSession.APPLICATION_SCOPE);
		}
I can only get a null. Why??  Is it Pluto's bug or me??
Thanks for your great helP!
I do appreciate this!

Jia

Join SQAtester.com Community  ---> http://www.sqatester.com/testersarea/joinus.htm