Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org> on 2017/09/01 10:35:25 UTC

[OT] Hurricane Harvey situation

Sorry for the off-topic message, but as news continue to arrive here on
this side of the pond and knowing some of the subscribers to the list
(namely Karl and Jeff) live in the Houston area I would like to know
what is the situation concerning their whereabouts

  -- Massimo

Re: [OT] Hurricane Harvey situation

Posted by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org>.

On 09/01/2017 09:48 PM, Jeff Lawson wrote:
> Thanks for the concern. The entire FlightAware office is safely
> accounted for, although some of our staff have had to evacuate their
> homes and leave the city, including myself. I hope to be able to drive
> back into Houston and evaluate the damage this weekend, but some of the
> roads may still be impassable. Karl and his home are okay, as far as I know.
>

> Jeff

I wish you all the best and I hope you'll find out the damages are
minimal if any.

Posted by Jeff Lawson <je...@bovine.net>.