Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Kelley <Mi...@M-V-T.COM> on 2001/11/17 03:49:01 UTC

RE: Mod-jk conf auto creation not happening question

Good Eye!
No, that's not it ... I added the space after try number 1 ... Thought
exactly what you guessed ... (hummn , maybe it's a command...)

I changed it ack and still get
"fopen: No such file or directory
Apache.exe: could not open document config file c:/program files/apache
group/to
mcat-4.0/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.  15..."

I'm going to dbl check environ variables ....