Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by ant_fighter <an...@protonmail.com.INVALID> on 2019/08/29 05:04:43 UTC

please care and vote for Chinese people under cruel autocracy of CCP, great thanks!

Hi all,
Sorry for disturbing you guys. Though I don't think here as a proper place to do this, I need your help, your vote, your holy vote, for us Chinese, for conscience and justice, for better world.

In the over 70 years of ruling over China, the Chinese Communist Party has done many horrible things humans can think of. These malicious and evil deeds include but are not limited to: falsifying national history, suppression of freedom of speech and press, money laundering in the scale of trillions, live organ harvesting, sexual harassment and assault to underaged females, slaughtering innocent citizens with counter-revolutionary excuses, etc.

In light of the recent violent actions to Hong Kongers by the People's Liberation Army (PLA) disguised as Hong Kong Police Force, we the people petition to officially recognize the Chinese Communist Party as a terrorist organization.

PLEASE SIGNUP and VOTE for us:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/call-official-recognition-chinese-communist-party-terrorist-organization

Thanks again for all!

nameless, an ant fighter
2019.8.29

Re: please care and vote for Chinese people under cruel autocracy of CCP, great thanks!

Posted by Yi Du <ab...@gmail.com>.
All,

I am sickened to see in a collaborative platform for research purposes
which is used for political propaganda and would deeply regret if people
mix study/research with politics.

This email listed the so-called 'malicious and evil deeds' are pure words
spreading hate to one party:

1. Don't see any evidence to support how CCP falsified history.
2. As a normal Chinese, I never feel suppressed to say whatever I want to.
3. ML is widely used by many parties and it says in trillions. Does she
have any sense of how large is the economy?
4. Lack of evidence of live organ harvest.
5. Secual assault is a quite common issue in almost all organizations. Not
sure how it is related to terrorism?
6. If they think violent rioters in HK by stabbing police, paralyzing the
public transportation and using violent tools to destroy the city, I
support HK government to reestablish the order of law. These people will be
crime in any civilization country.

Again, I am super angry certain people take advantage of research to launch
their political hate campaigns to others. If they want to do so, there are
other ways. This is a place for Hadoop!

Thanks.

Posted by James Kwan <jw...@gmail.com>.
Why is this group being targeted by the false political propaganda? The
sender did not even use a valid email account.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 7:05 AM ant_fighter

Posted by "颜发才 (Yan Facai)" <fa...@gmail.com>.
Please do not send spam email. Thanks.

Posted by Dan Ehrlich <da...@ehrlichserver.com>.
Ant:

Thank you very much for your courage.

All:

The CCP is not communist. If they were that would be fine. They are a
totalitarian government of incredible horror. They also control over 20% of
the world's population with technology orders of magnitude more powerful
than what existed during the regimes of the last century.

For years they've shored up their finances via organ harvesting. The
ultimate purpose of the muslim camps in Xinjiang
<https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/18/asia/uyghur-china-detention-center-intl/index.html>
is to harvest the organs of over 2 million people, and to generate nearly 1
trillion dollars in revenue before the Chinese bubble finally bursts,
taking the rest of the world's economy along with it. These organs include
those from children, whose organs are particularly valuable due to their
healthy condition, and the fact that children often need multiple organ
transplants compared to adults before their body accepts it.

For context it was the development of ECMO technology
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26987689> over the last few years that
made this harvesting extremely powerful.

Best,

Dan Ehrlich
San Antonio, TX
https://linkedin.com/in/danehrlich