Posted to announce@apache.org by han liu <li...@apache.org> on 2021/11/15 03:41:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache SkyWalking Infra E2E 1.1.0 Released

Hi the SkyWalking Community

On behalf of the SkyWalking Team, I’m glad to announce that SkyWalking
Infra E2E 1.1.0 is now released.

SkyWalking Infra E2E: An End-to-End Testing framework that aims to
help developers to set up, debug, and verify E2E tests with ease.

SkyWalking: APM (application performance monitor) tool for distributed
systems, especially designed for microservices, cloud native and
container-based (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos) architectures.

Download Links: http://skywalking.apache.org/downloads/

Release Notes :
https://github.com/apache/skywalking-infra-e2e/blob/v1.1.0/CHANGES.md

Website: http://skywalking.apache.org/

SkyWalking Infra E2E Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues
- Documents: https://github.com/apache/skywalking-infra-e2e/blob/v1.1.0/README.md

The Apache SkyWalking Team

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache SkyWalking Infra E2E 1.1.0 Released

Posted by Lidong Dai <li...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

good job

Best Regards