Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Manuel Núñez Sánchez <ma...@hawkore.com> on 2022/01/10 10:53:05 UTC

NON-CODE contributions

Hi, Team!

I am CTO at Hawkore and I have been developing projects using Apache Ignite for many years, since version 1.5!

I would be very grateful if you would include any of my contributions to the project.

Thanks a lot!

Best!

LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mnusan

Code contributions to Spring Data Extension for Apache Ignite (2.0 and 2.2), since Apache Ignite 2.9.0:

	https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/tree/master/modules/spring-data-2.0-ext

	https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/tree/master/modules/spring-data-2.2-ext

Some blog entries and GitHub examples:

About affinity data collocation:

	https://blog.hawkore.com/2020/05/22/affinity-data-collocation/

About bringing the power of Apache Ignite and GridGain to Mule (Orchestration of services and systems integration):

	https://blog.hawkore.com/2020/04/27/apache-ignite-connector-mule-starting/

	https://blog.hawkore.com/2020/05/27/gridgain-connector-mule-starting/

About distributed computation using Apache Ignite and GridGain with Mule on Kubernetes (SQL, locks, queues and cache operations):

	https://github.com/hawkore/examples-spring-boot-mule4-kubernetes

	https://github.com/hawkore/examples-spring-boot-mule4-kubernetes-gridgain

 Manuel Núñez
  CTO

  manuel.nunez@hawkore.com <ma...@hawkore.com>

  Paseo de la Castellana 182
  28046 Madrid

  Cell +34 626 698 331
  Tel   +34 910 059 985

  www.hawkore.com

Re: NON-CODE contributions

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ks...@apache.org>.
Hi,  Manuel! Great to hear from you.
I've added your Ignite tutorial and blog post to the system:
https://recognition.gridgain.com/profile/aaecf4f3-b7f5-451c-bb38-0467836a910e

Please ping as you publish anything new about Ignite.

BTW, what do you think about sharing the experience of using Ignite with
Mule or Spring on one of the Virtual meetups?

вт, 11 янв. 2022 г. в 17:20, Manuel Núñez Sánchez <manuel.nunez@hawkore.com