Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2005/06/27 13:21:40 UTC

Re: RE : [REPOST] i18n (M1 or M2): how to set llinks () whith language dependant href

On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 23:24 +0200, ahgt sur laposte.net wrote:
> No relative path for the links... I just put the "/" by mistake in the
> mail.
>
> Thaks for M2 architecture.
> I will try it...
> What is "apt" and ".apt" ?

APT = Almost Plain Text

> Antoine

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition