Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Di Perna Francesco <fd...@documentsolutions.it> on 2001/05/24 12:40:42 UTC

Line break

Where I can find a good documentation abot FOP?

Two questions again:
1) Anybody can tell me how to obtain a line-break in FOP?
2) How can I get e line separator in the document?

Thanks in advance

P.S: How many people there are in this mailing list?

Di Perna Francesco tel. +39-050-970302
Document Solutions s.r.l fax. +39-050-543063
http://www.documentsolutions.it e-mail: fdiperna@documentsolutions.it
Document Solutions is an Adobe Authorized Training Centre

"There is nothing so powerful as an idea whose time has come"
  Victor Hugo

Re: Line break

Posted by Nguyen Hoang Nam <nn...@yahoo.fr>.
I have had the same problem : I have tried with an empty block or "line-feed-treatment" property but it did not work with FOP.

So, the contournement I use is :

<fo:block white-space-collapse="false">     </fo:block>

and it works with FOP.

Hope it helps you !
  It's possible to force a linefeed in a block
  i.e.

  <fo:block>
     my text on Line 1
     my text on Line 2