Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Carl Youngblood <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/12 05:05:12 UTC

PWD Command troubles with beforeCommand

Hey All,
In my ftplet, in my beforeCommand handler I print out the
request.getCommand().

The following login are my ftp commands and responses:
220 Service ready for new user.
USER anonymous
331 Guest login okay, send your complete e-mail address as password.
PASS **************
230 Free logins for all!
Connected
Retrieving directory listing...
PWD
530 Access denied.

My println of command in beforeCommand generates the following
USER
PASS

My problem is that it should also be printing PWD. What am I missing that
explains why PWD is not getting caught in beforeCommand?

Thanks!
Carl

Re: PWD Command troubles with beforeCommand

Posted by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com>.
Carl,

As far as I can tell, it should have printed "PWD". It might help if
you post your Ftplet code.

Thanks.

Sai Pullabhotla
www.jMethods.com