Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com> on 2015/01/16 14:59:19 UTC

CLI commands refactor

We have done following changes to the CLI to make all the commands uniform
across the all CLI methods.

1. Rename service-group command as cartridge-group

2. Change Application CLI commands has change as following

create-application
Create an application.

deploy-application
Deploy an application.

describe-application
Describe an application

list-applications
List all the applications.

undeploy-application
Undeploy an application.remove-application
Remove an application.

3. Replace the "delete" command keyword with "remove" key word.

Related git commit for this change :5a2c5d4db8af0f408b22ccea2c4582878adbbd31

Thanks,
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne
Technical Lead

Re: CLI commands refactor

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Great work Gayan! It looks consistent now.

Thanks

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 7:29 PM, Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com> wrote:

> We have done following changes to the CLI to make all the commands uniform
> across the all CLI methods.
>
> 1. Rename service-group command as cartridge-group
>
> 2. Change Application CLI commands has change as following
>
> create-application
> Create an application.
>
> deploy-application
> Deploy an application.
>
> describe-application
> Describe an application
>
> list-applications
> List all the applications.
>
> undeploy-application
> Undeploy an application.remove-application
> Remove an application.
>
> 3. Replace the "delete" command keyword with "remove" key word.
>

> Related git commit for this change
> :5a2c5d4db8af0f408b22ccea2c4582878adbbd31
>
> Thanks,
> Gayan
>

> --
>
> Gayan Gunarathne