Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org> on 2018/02/01 02:37:20 UTC

[VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Hi all,

I'm starting this vote to migrate Apache Kylin repository from git-wip
to gitbox. Gitbox allows deeper integration with Github, enables
committers to merge, close or edit pull request in Github directly.

More features:
- Easier for code review compared to the Review Board
- JIRA linking, which will automatically link a PR with its corresponding JIRA
- Leverage Github ecosystem, such as web hooks for PR monitor, Code
Static Analytics, Coverage Report.

For Kylin committers, you need to do link your Github account with ASF
account through https://gitbox.apache.org/

[ ] +1, Migrate Kylin repository to gitbox
[ ]  -1,  Keep the current git-wip no change

Regards,
Billy Liu

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
+1 Binding.

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by Wangdp <ap...@163.com>.
+1

apache_dev@163.com

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by shaoxiong zhan <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re:[VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by Dayue Gao <da...@163.com>.
+1 binding

Regards,
Dayue Gao

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by yongjie zhao <yo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Best Regards!
---------------------

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by Guosheng Lu <gu...@kyligence.io>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by Liukaige <et...@gmail.com>.
+1
Nice to give it a shot.

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
+1 [binding]

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by kangkaisen <ka...@apache.org>.
+1.
It's very cool and exciting!

Thanks,
Kaisen Kang

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by Dong Li <li...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Sounds very cool! It'll be easier to review code.

Thanks,
Dong Li

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
Yes. For document update, PR will against the document branch.

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by Jingke He <he...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by Jianhua Peng <pe...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Migrate to gitbox

Posted by Cheng Wang <ch...@kyligence.io>.
+1.
It should approve the DEV procedure a lot!

Best regards,
Wang Cheng | 王成