Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Subra A Narayanan <as...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/04 23:04:44 UTC

Re: Axis2/C 1.2 breaks my webservice

Hi Senaka,

I suggest you check out from a branch and try running ./build.sh so that
> the configure scripts will be regenerated to support your CFLAGS. If this
> also fails, may be it is the "-static-libgcc -shared" combination that
> gives trouble.

I have downloaded ver 1.3 and would like to try my code with this version.
but before I begin I just wanted to make sure that I am doing evrything
correctly.

What do you mean when you ask me to checkout from a branch? Do you want me
to checkout just the build.sh file? isn't the build.sh file from axis2 1.1good?

Subra

Re: Axis2/C 1.2 breaks my webservice

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
> Can you provide a sample code that could help recreate the problem. I
> tried the code that Manjula sent and I could not re-create the problem.
> Without some code to recreate the problem, it is so hard to dig into
> this kind of a problem :(

Yep, That would be great.

Regards,
Senaka

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Hi Ed,

Posted by Li...@emc.com.

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,

> Senaka,
>     1.3 has been released. Users can use the source pack. Why use svn?

Well they should be using the source pack rather. SVN links were simply to

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Senaka,

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Hi Subra,

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Subra A Narayanan wrote:
> Hi Senaka,
>
>     I suggest you check out from a branch and try running ./build.sh
>     so that
>     the configure scripts will be regenerated to support your CFLAGS.
>     If this
>     also fails, may be it is the "-static-libgcc -shared" combination that
>     gives trouble.
>

> I have downloaded ver 1.3 and would like to try my code with this
> version. but before I begin I just wanted to make sure that I am doing
> evrything correctly.
>
> What do you mean when you ask me to checkout from a branch? Do you
> want me to checkout just the build.sh file? isn't the build.sh file
> from axis2 1.1 good?

1.3 have just been released. It will have all the build scripts in the
pack. You do not need to checkout anything form svn.

Samisa...