Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2010/07/23 15:16:24 UTC

5 years already

  It was 5 years ago this month that Felix entered incubation at
Apache...time flies...

-> richard

Re: 5 years already

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
  On 7/26/10 1:58, Rob Walker wrote:
>  Amazing - time does indeed fly.
>
> Happy 5th Felix. Hate to think how many year's back that makes it's
> grand-daddy Oscar!

Me too...we are coming up on 10 years this December that I started
working with OSGi...the first public release of Oscar was in March 2001
and moved it to SourceForge in July 2001...

Rob has been around for most of it, Marcel too I think...Karl was too,
but I forced it on him since he was my student. ;-)

-> richard

Re: 5 years already

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.

--