Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Shaun T. Erickson" <st...@smxy.org> on 2004/03/14 20:32:37 UTC

[users@httpd] virtual host confusion

I've created two virtual servers on my apache 2.0.48 server, and they
work fine. The description for the "Main" server says that it will
server requests not handled by any virtual servers. When I go to a site
I haven't created a virtual server for, though, it goes to my first
virtual server, instead of the "Main" server. I don't understand.

	-ste