Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kent Mu <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/02 15:43:07 UTC

an advice: why not to add a searching model for mailing list

hi all,
 I wonder why not do add a searching model for mailing list, so that we can
filter and query the usage info by searching the specified words quickly.

Best Regards!
Kent

Re: an advice: why not to add a searching model for mailing list

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Kent,

There are already two search systems for the task:
http://find.searchhub.org
http://search-lucene.com

Is this what you mean by saying 'search model'?
Ahmet