Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2008/08/04 23:35:18 UTC

something went wrong with http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1002 ?

It may be just me (it's late), but this issue
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1002 was created, then closed
with a fix indicated in the comment, but there is no svn update or
patch?  Maybe the subversion commits didn't get posted (this is supposed
to happen automatically, but sometimes the mechanism fails).

I don't know how to search thru all of the svn history easily, looking
for any mention of UIMA-1002...

Does anyone remember any details about this particular fix?

-Marshall

Re: something went wrong with http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1002 ?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
ok - that happens (I've done it myself).  I think it would be good to
put a note in the close message to this effect.  I'll add a note to
1002. -Marshall

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.