Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Michael Klaene <mk...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/23 17:36:46 UTC

GUI mapper tool?

I read one post where someone has recently attempted
to provide some GUI support for iBatis in an IDE.  Are
there any existing GUI tools that allow you to build
and test SQL Maps, ala James Holme's StrutsConsole?

I think it might be useful: select a driver, enter all
the info for the mapped statement, including
color-coded SQL, and test whether it maps what you
expect.

Just wondering if there's anything out there like that
currently?

Mike

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250