Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Natalie D Rassmann <na...@lmco.com> on 2003/07/09 13:25:03 UTC

tiles and tabs; post instead of link

Can anyone help?  I am trying to change the tab links in the tabLayout
to submits....  I am having so much trouble.  I can't get it to work.
Has anyone tried to do this?  Can anyone give me an example or point me
in the right direction??

Any help would be much appreicated?

Natalie

Re: tiles and tabs; post instead of link

Posted by Affan Qureshi <qu...@etilize.com>.
You need to change the code that generates links in tabLayout.jsp and call
javascript methods to submit the form on those links using onclick.

Affan