Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Jairo Henao <ja...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/27 01:48:55 UTC

How to get a processGroup in a ReportingTask

Hello community,

Is it possible to obtain a ProcessGroup without using the REST-API within a
ReportingTask?

I need to get the parent of a "bulletin.getGroupId()", but I see that it
could only be done if I have the 'flowController' or the 'flowManager' but
they are not available.

Thoughts?

--
Jairo Henao
@jairohenaorojas

Re: How to get a processGroup in a ReportingTask

Posted by Jairo Henao <ja...@gmail.com>.
Pierre,

I have 3 levels of process group and although the group path contains the
name chain, the name of the PG level 1 may change and I need to show the
updated name, that's why I wanted to save the PG id of level 1.

I built a ReportingTask that persists Bulleting in a database table because
my requirement is to keep it for at least 7 days.

I appreciate any recommendation

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,