Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/19 14:48:48 UTC

how to specify the "default" email domain ?

Hello,

I'd like continuum to notify developers who broke the build by email.
The new "Send a mail to latest committers" option should solve this, but
many developers in my team did not add a <developer> element in the project
POM. Is there any way to make continuum use a default email format ? We all
use our corporate ID as subversion login, so just addind "@capgemini.fr" to
the userId will give the expected eMail.

Nico.

Re: how to specify the "default" email domain ?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
no, it isn't possible yet.
File an issue and will look at it in next version or maybe before the beta-4/rc-1 release

Emmanuel