Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/15 17:14:12 UTC

HOLE query entry in CacheContinuousQueryPartitionRecovery

Hi, Ignters!

We have a strange field HOLE in CacheContinuousQueryPartitionRecovery

which compared to pending events in
CacheContinuousQueryPartitionRecovery#collectEntries. And it is never
equals any entry.

Do we need it ? Or it can be removed.

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: HOLE query entry in CacheContinuousQueryPartitionRecovery

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
Nikolay,

Could you please check?

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 1:50 PM, ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <alkuznetsov.sb@gmail.com