Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@apache.org> on 2002/06/28 23:43:22 UTC

Out of action next week, Weblog

I will be in vacation next week, starting this Sunday, and come back only on
Tuesday, July 9th.

BTW, I've setup a Weblog, you check it out here:

http://radio.weblogs.com/0109407/

Best regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@apache.org>
http://radio.weblogs.com/0109407/ (Radio Weblog)

Re: Out of action next week, Weblog

Posted by Michael Hartle <mh...@hartle-klug.com>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
>
>> I will be in vacation next week, starting this Sunday, and come back
>> only on
>> Tuesday, July 9th.
>>
>> BTW, I've setup a Weblog, you check it out here:
>>
>> http://radio.weblogs.com/0109407/
>>

> I was very interested by your entry about Java with continuations.
> On-the-fly transformation of class files can be tremedously powerful,
> even if tremedously complicated ;)

Have a look at http://aopclsuite.sourceforge.net/ which is a classloader
that adds debugging messages (function call with values, exit with
return value) on the fly while loading the classes by using BCEL...

...hm, wouldn't it be fun if a classloader removed log.debug("")-style
bytecode if the loglevel indicated they were not needed ?

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,
Hartle & Klug GbR

Re: Out of action next week, Weblog

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

>I will be in vacation next week, starting this Sunday, and come back only on
>Tuesday, July 9th.
>
>BTW, I've setup a Weblog, you check it out here:
>
>http://radio.weblogs.com/0109407/

I was very interested by your entry about Java with continuations.
On-the-fly transformation of class files can be tremedously powerful,
even if tremedously complicated ;)

Have a nice vacation,
Sylvain

--