Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by Mahdi Yusuf <yu...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/28 23:08:47 UTC

Pylucene3 on OSX and java 1.8

Hi,

I have a few hours trying to get pylucene to build on OSX. I have tried
both pylucene4 and pylucene3.

I have used the brew version for pylucene4 but it keep crashing with the
error

https://gist.github.com/myusuf3/1c702e8ea86fd9e9401d

As for pylucene3 which is what I would prefer I get to the build stage and
it crashes with 14 errors.

I am doing this all with java 1.8 on osx yosemite.

Any ideas how to get this setup?

Thanks!

--
Mahdi Yusuf

Re: Pylucene3 on OSX and java 1.8

Posted by Mahdi Yusuf <yu...@gmail.com>.
The errors are having to deal with macros name and ifdefs. I can get you
the exact error log tomorrow.

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.