Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2009/10/30 16:56:08 UTC

[c++] python framework for tests that start multiple brokers - e.g. cluster tests

I've just checked in the beginning of a python framework for multi-broker tests.
It's aimed initially at cluster tests but should (as it matures) be useful for
federation tests or any tests involving multiple brokers and client processes.

I'd be interested in any suggestions for improvements. I'll be working on this
over the next while to write tests for some new feature work on the cluster.

Cheers,
Alan.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org