Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by B Prakash <bp...@hotmail.com> on 2015/12/13 21:40:18 UTC

Need with InsufficientServerCapacityException while adding instance

Hi, I might be missing something please can someone help me with this?  I am using CS 4.6 host Xenserver 6.5 both on Virtual box.  I have a default centos template that I am using to create an instance.  I have created a basic zone, while creating instance, I get the following exception;

WARN  [o.a.c.alerts] (API-Job-Executor-12:ctx-9e35591b job-20 ctx-de2eef61)  alertType:: 8 // dataCenterId:: 1 // podId:: null // clusterId:: null // message:: Failed to deploy Vm with Id: 4, on Host with Id: null
INFO  [o.a.c.a.c.a.v.DeployVMCmdByAdmin] (API-Job-Executor-12:ctx-9e35591b job-20 ctx-de2eef61) com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create a deployment for VM[User|i-2-4-VM]Scope=interface com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
INFO  [o.a.c.a.c.a.v.DeployVMCmdByAdmin] (API-Job-Executor-12:ctx-9e35591b job-20 ctx-de2eef61) Unable to create a deployment for VM[User|i-2-4-VM]
com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create a deployment for VM[User|i-2-4-VM]Scope=interface com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
at org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.VMEntityManagerImpl.reserveVirtualMachine(VMEntityManagerImpl.java:214)
at org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.VirtualMachineEntityImpl.reserve(VirtualMachineEntityImpl.java:200)
at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:3869)
at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:3488)
at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:3476)

Re: Need with InsufficientServerCapacityException while adding instance

Posted by B Prakash <bp...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Mike, Nux.  I will investigate further on these lines.
Regards,
B Prakash
Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.