Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Daniel Herbison <he...@nortelnetworks.com> on 2004/09/15 00:54:36 UTC

SOAP and HTTPS

I'm trying to access a soap service, Java running under Tomcat, using
Soap::Lite.  Here is the code:

use SOAP::Lite;

push @x,"userid=".$ARGV[0];

push @x,"password=".$ARGV[1];

push @x,"sip=".$ARGV[2];

push @x,"date=".$ARGV[3];

push @x,"xmlIndent=true";

$,="\t";

$\="\n";

print 'htmlParams' ,$x[0],$x[1],$x[2],$x[3];

print SOAP::Lite

        -> service('http://service...?wsdl')

        -> getIPConversations(SOAP::Data->name('htmlParams' => \@x ))

It works great with http and I'm now trying to get it to authenticate using
https and a client credential file generated with the java tool keytool.

OpenSSL and Crypt-SSLeay are installed.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Re: SOAP and HTTPS

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
What is the nature of your problem?  Are you running SSL code and getting errors (in which case, what are the errors), or are you unsure of how to configure things?
Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.