Posted to users@flex.apache.org by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/27 14:46:43 UTC

Declaration of style 'gap' conflicts with previous declaration

Hi,

I am upgrading my application from Flex SDK to Flex SDk4.15. But i am am
getting below mentioned compilation error:

*Declaration of style 'gap' conflicts with previous declaration*

Any idea why this error is occurring?

-----
Regards,
Prashant

Re: Declaration of style 'gap' conflicts with previous declaration

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
We are using a third party swc and this issue is occurring due to that swc
component. I do not have any source code for the swc to modify the swc
source code.

is there any temporary fix available to fix this issue?

-----

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 5/2/16, 5:24 AM, "PKumar" <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>any suggestion on this?

Sorry for the delay.  It appears that in 2013, a "gap" style was
introduced to the Apache Flex SDK for the Spark Checkbox.  I do not see
any other reference to a "gap" style in the SDK.  If a third-party SWC had
a "gap" style, that could explain the conflict.

HTH,
-Alex

Re: Declaration of style 'gap' conflicts with previous declaration

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
any suggestion on this?

-----

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.