Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org> on 2021/07/01 08:30:15 UTC

Apache OFBiz Blog Updates - May 2021

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are well and safe!

A brief summary of our project news for May month can be found in our
monthly blog update at the link below:
https://s.apache.org/ofbiz-news-may-2021

This month we have news about the new Facelift Rainbowstone theme, and Helm
charts for Kubernetes along with the usual list of features, improvements,
and Statistics.

Thanks to Jacques Le Roux, Michael Brohl, Mridul Pathak, Pranay Pandey,
Sharan Foga, Suraj Khurana, and Swapnil M Mane for their continued support.

We are also actively sharing our regular updates on social media platforms.
If you haven't connected with us yet, here are the quick links:
LinkedIn: https://s.apache.org/a181s
Twitter: https://s.apache.org/12w5t
Facebook: https://s.apache.org/la83r

--