Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/17 00:53:30 UTC

specifying slider.conf.dir for functional tests

Hi,
I looked
at slider-funtest/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.slider.funtest.commands.TestListCommand.txt
and found the following:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Undefined property slider.conf.dir
        at
org.apache.slider.funtest.framework.CommandTestBase.sysprop(CommandTestBase.groovy:143)
        at
org.apache.slider.funtest.framework.CommandTestBase.<clinit>(CommandTestBase.groovy:53)

How should conf dir be passed to functional tests ?

Cheers

Re: specifying slider.conf.dir for functional tests

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@hortonworks.com>.
Its ./src/test/clusters/offline (looks like a typo in the md file)

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: specifying slider.conf.dir for functional tests

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
In SliderTestUtils.groovy :
  public static void assume(boolean condition, String message) {
    if (!condition) {
      log.warn("Skipping test: " + message)

If assumeBoolOption() can log the key along with the above warning, that
would help developer better understand the reason for skipping tests.

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <su...@gmail.com>.

--
thanks
Sumit

Re: specifying slider.conf.dir for functional tests

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.