Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Emma Gabriela Guevara <em...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/17 21:50:34 UTC

log4J Struts 1.1 WL 6.1 SP3 JDK 1.3

We are trying to use Log4J in our Struts app (we are using JDK 1.3).
But we keep getting errors.
Can anyone help us?

Re: log4J Struts 1.1 WL 6.1 SP3 JDK 1.3

Posted by Wascally Wabbit <wa...@earthling.net>.
For me, Log4J works just fine with J2SE 1.3.x, and 1.4.x on
W2K, WXP, and Linux 7.2 (Sun, JDK runtimes).

At 05:21 PM 12/17/2003, you wrote:
>the log4J jar file clashes with the commons logging jar file (struts)...
>if we remove the commons logging jar, the app won't run b/c some classes
>are missing.
>
>We don't know if we can even use Log4J with JDK 1.3....
>Does anyone know?
>
>Can anyone help?
>
>Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> wrote:
>Quoting Emma Gabriela Guevara :
>
> > We are trying to use Log4J in our Struts app (we are using JDK 1.3).
> > But we keep getting errors.
> > Can anyone help us?
> >

>Not until you tell us what the errors are.
>
>Jake

>New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing

The Wabbit

Re: log4J Struts 1.1 WL 6.1 SP3 JDK 1.3

Posted by Emma Gabriela Guevara <em...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.