Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bochnak Filip <Fi...@edmb.debis.com> on 2004/08/05 10:00:58 UTC

Best Practise DIME

Hi all
I´m trying to send attachment files from gsoap to my java service via DIME.
I found out that axis for java is using datahandler and it´s very easy to
implement it, when I use a java client.
But my client in gsoap doesn´t support any datahandlers.
What is the best way to do it? Is there another way in java to bulid a
service which sends and receives attachments that
is interoperable or conform with other soap clients?
Or are there any possibilities to make a wsdl contract?

I would appreciate any hints.
Many thanks
Phil