Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/09 15:45:01 UTC

Building the new homepage

Hi everyone,

I did do some changes to the documentation part - how would I get the
new stuff up and running on the homepage - is that just using forrest,
or would I use forrest to build it and then load it up or what would
be the preferred way?

regards,

Martin

Re: Building the new homepage

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
I just saw that there were uppercase image extensions committed.

should work better now ;)

regards,

Martin

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
You need Forrest and Ant.  Ant will call forrest and build a tarball.
For the short term I am manually removing the old contents of the
site, doing scp and then untarring.  It then takes several hours
before "propogating."

I'm not sure if you can delete the files now because they belong to me
and I think my umask is screwed up after the OS upgrade.  I will have
to chmod them and also change me umask ...

sean