Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Janardhan <ja...@apache.org> on 2020/05/23 13:01:11 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Documentation dev & user along with builtins.

Hi all,

We have few people with us, willing to work on documentation (no code!)

Ideas on the parts of the codebase lacking/improvisation of documentation.
(1) what and how we want to document (user-facing builtins, internal dev,
etc),
(2) which tools[1] we should consistently use.

[1]
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/systemml-dev/202005.mbox/%3CCAObMueX1LA7D_Lwxd-wkXiFWKt6Pem4p3H9ZmjKj%3DGSvzwghrw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Thank you,
Janardhan

Re: [DISCUSSION] Documentation dev & user along with builtins.

Posted by Janardhan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Notebooks are removed from the project. Is there any reason for this - like
to simplify maintenance.

Are you open for creating notebooks. :-)

Thank you,
Janardhan

Posted by Matthias Boehm <mb...@gmail.com>.