Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jason Novotny <no...@gridsphere.org> on 2009/04/22 02:24:57 UTC

how to not display RepeaterView

Hi,

I have some markup I wish to repeat like so:

<h3><a href="#"><span wicket:id="workoutCategory">Blah Blah
Blah</span></a></h3>

            <ol wicket:id="workoutList" class="workoutList">
                <li wicket:id="item"><span
            </ol>

So I wrapped the whole thing inside a <div wicket:id="container"> like so:

    <h3><a href="#"><span wicket:id="workoutCategory">Blah Blah
Blah</span></a></h3>

and use a RepeatingView rv = new RepeatingView("container");

This works fine except the resulting HTML still contains the outer div
to appear which causes the markup to break since it relies on Jquery to
attach some classes, etc and is not expecting the outer div's.
I've tried rv.setRenderBody(false) which works for wicket Label's if you
don't want to display the span tag but doesn't work here. Does anyone
have any idea of how to not display the RepeatingView markup of div tags?

Thanks a bunch. Jason

Re: how to not display RepeaterView

Posted by Jason Novotny <no...@gridsphere.org>.
Igor, Jeremy,

Just want to say thanks for your constant support on the mailing list!
This is a huge part of why I've become a wicket enthusiast. Keep up the
great work!

    Cheers, Jason

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.