Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2001/12/31 23:11:02 UTC

StrutsTestCase (Mock vs. Cactus) and HttpUnit

I'm getting ready to write a new application and was wondering what the
recommended "test case methodology" to use is.  I've discovered
StrutsTestCase which can do out-of-container (Mock) testing and in-container
(Cactus) testing - very slick.  I'm thinking that writing HttpUnit test
cases for my JSP pages (use cases) and Mock tests for my Action classes.

Anyone have any ideas.  It seems it would be easiest to simply write
HttpUnit test cases for everything.

Thanks,

Matt

P.S.  How do I turn on logging in Tomcat 4 - the only messages I get are on
startup?