Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Andrew Kenna <an...@stamina.com.au> on 2001/02/23 02:48:57 UTC

RE: Add mirror

If you are still mirroring apache, please email me your details and I will
update the page as I have just been assigned the task of doing it....

Regards

Andrew Kenna

andrewk@stamina.com.au

Posted by Leo Arnts <we...@infra.cx>.
The mirror apache.infra.cx has changed it's domain name
the new name is apache.arnts.org

                              \\\|///
                            \\  - -  //
                             (  @ @  )
---------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------
Leo Arnts
l.arnts@arnts.org
             	        .oooO
-------------------------- (   )-- Oooo. ---------------------------
                            \ (    (   )
                             \_)    ) /
                                   (_/

RE: Add mirror

Posted by Claude Iyi Dogan <ft...@be.easynet.net>.
Hello. Here are our apache mirrors.
BE Apache Mirror:

http://apache.easynet.be
ftp://ftp.easynet.be/apache/dist

---
Claude

RE: Add mirror

Posted by Sahil Gupta - NET4U <sa...@net4u.co.nz>.
NZ Apache Mirror:
http://apache.net4u.co.nz
ftp://apache.net4u.co.nz/mirror/ftp.apache.org/dist/
NET4U's Apache Mirror

Cheers,
Sahil