Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Adrian <at...@charter.net> on 2002/08/10 15:18:05 UTC

Imap James

  Is IMAP available as beta/alpha from CVS ? Or should I get it from an
older version ?

Re: Imap James

Posted by Vincent Keunen <vi...@manex.be>.
IMAP is currently being worked on by a new volunteer Sascha Kulawik
(take a look at the james dev list archive for more info).  Previously,
it had been in a pretty quiet mode for several months.  So you can
expect things to move pretty much in the coming weeks.

Adrian wrote:

>  Is IMAP available as beta/alpha from CVS ? Or should I get it from an
>older version ?
>

>--

!try; do()
--
Vincent Keunen, Ir, http://vincent.keunen.net
Manex, rue Wagner 93, BE-4100 Boncelles, Belgium