Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Michael Little <ml...@redapt.com> on 2013/04/24 07:21:26 UTC

Re-creating secondary storage NFS after disk failure.

Version: 3.x

Had a disk failure on the NFS server and unfortunately no backups.

I have re-created the volume, and re-downloaded the systemvm template.

I destroyed the ssvm and now is can't relaunch. I see the following message
in the management-server.log.

2013-04-23 22:19:51,640 DEBUG
[storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null) Zone
host is ready, but secondary storage vm template: 1 is not ready on
secondary storage: 19
2013-04-23 22:19:51,640 DEBUG
[storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null) Zone 1
is not ready to launch secondary storage VM yet

Not sure if there is any clean up of the DB required.

I have existing guests running in this environment, so deleting the zone
and recreating isn't an option.

--Mike