Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2005/05/03 19:31:23 UTC

[doc] Is it time to delete web site links to the original manuals?

As the note on http://incubator.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html
says, corrections are only being made to the DITA docs. The original
docs will not be updated.

I realize that the formats for the new docs might not be "perfect", but
perhaps it's time to at least remove the visible links to them so people
see the most current info by default.

Unless I hear opposition, I'll remove web site links to the original
manuals. They'll still be there (and also in svn); the web site just
won't provide navigation to them.

thoughts?

  -jean

Re: [doc] Is it time to delete web site links to the original manuals?

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
I removed links to the old manuals in a change committed in revision
168509. Undoing this action is as easy as restoring the previous
site.xml file.

  -jean