Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Tomas Olsson <to...@sics.se> on 2006/03/07 13:04:55 UTC

WS-Notification & WS-Security

Hello,

I read somewhere that the latest WS-Notification versiion is not
implemented yet in ServiceMix.  Is that true? Will it be implemented?

In addition, when will WS-Security be supported?

Kind regards
Tomas Olsson

Re: WS-Notification & WS-Security

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
On 3/7/06, Tomas Olsson <to...@sics.se> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I read somewhere that the latest WS-Notification versiion is not
> implemented yet in ServiceMix.  Is that true? Will it be implemented?

The servicemix-wsn2005 service engine implements the
WS-BrokeredNotification Public Review Draft 02.
See http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsn.

In addition, when will WS-Security be supported?

We hope we will soon be able to provide WS-Security for
http+soap endpoints using servicemix-http binding component.

Guillaume Nodet

Kind regards