Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by dsjaxen <do...@siemens.com> on 2015/06/02 18:08:42 UTC

No SessionManager

Hi!
We have the following in our blueprint:
    <httpj:engine-factory bus="cxf">
     <httpj:engine port="$[rest.port]">
            <httpj:sessionSupport>true</httpj:sessionSupport>
        </httpj:engine>
     <httpj:engine port="$[websvc.port]">
            <httpj:sessionSupport>true</httpj:sessionSupport>
        </httpj:engine>
    </httpj:engine-factory>

    <jaxrs:server id=&quot;rest&quot;
                  address=&quot;&lt;a
href=&quot;http://0.0.0.0:$&quot;>http://0.0.0.0:$[rest.port]/xxx">

However, the HTTP Session manager is not started.  This became a problem
when switching to
karaf 3.0.3/cxf 3.0.2/camel 2.14.1.  This is still the documented way to set
up the jetty endpoints on the cxf page.  Is there a better way to set these
up?

Is anyone familiar with a way to get this to work?

Thanks in advance,
Doug

Re: No SessionManager

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.