Posted to user@struts.apache.org by developer researcher <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/07 17:41:06 UTC

Problem using json-plugin

     Hello,

     I am using struts2 2.2.1 and the json-plugin for get data in json
format fron an action. When the action creates the data directory there is
no problem but when the action creates the data through a web service (using
spring ws for create the cliente) occur exceptions:

1. Class org.apache.struts2.json.JSONWriter can not access a member of class
org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate$1 with modifiers
"public"
2. java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class
org.apache.struts2.json.JSONWriter can not access a member of class
org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate$1 with modifiers
"public"
3. org.apache.struts2.json.JSONException: java.lang.IllegalAccessException:
Class org.apache.struts2.json.JSONWriter can not access a member of class
org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate$1 with modifiers
"public"
4. org.apache.struts2.json.JSONException:
org.apache.struts2.json.JSONException: java.lang.IllegalAccessException:
Class org.apache.struts2.json.JSONWriter can not access a member of class
org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate$1 with modifiers
"public"
5. org.apache.struts2.json.JSONException:
org.apache.struts2.json.JSONException:
org.apache.struts2.json.JSONException: java.lang.IllegalAccessException:
Class org.apache.struts2.json.JSONWriter can not access a member of class
org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate$1 with modifiers
"public".

     My web service client returns a Vector of POJOS, the only difference is
that the objects for json gets the data from the POJOS. In this context, I
have the follow questions:

1. What is the cause for this problem? How I can fix it?
2. Why struts need to access a member of WebServiceTemplate?

Thanks and regards,

Re: Problem using json-plugin

Posted by developer researcher <ja...@gmail.com>.
      Hello Dave, thanks for your answer

      In effect the problem was that I did not specify the objects to be
serialized. I am also using the spring-plugin for IoC and I did not get care
when building the getters and setters. I solved the problem using the JSON
annotation and the field serialize: "@JSON(serialize=false)".

Regards,

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.