Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com> on 2020/11/02 04:24:28 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Iceberg 0.8.0-incubating RC2

+1 (non-binding)

Ran through steps 1-7, completed successfully.

I also updated Nessie to pull from the staging maven repository and ran the
Nessie test suite and it completed successfully with the staged 0.10.0
artifacts.

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio