Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Kai Wörner <ka...@uni-hamburg.de> on 2003/09/02 09:49:56 UTC

THIS IS AN UGLY DEBUG TOOL!

Hi,

the above message should tell me that xindice is running inside tomcat.
But is the "To browse the database, follow the link _db_"-link supposed
to work? I'm still trying to find the right connection-string to my db,
but maybe it simply isn't running the way it's supposed to?

Thanks,

Kai Wörner

Re: THIS IS AN UGLY DEBUG TOOL!

Posted by Kai Wörner <ka...@uni-hamburg.de>.
Hi,

this was indeed it. Now I'm even more certain that Xindice is actually
running - if I only knew how to access it apart from using this one
interface - see my other post...

Thanks!

Kai

Re: THIS IS AN UGLY DEBUG TOOL!

Posted by g4 <ja...@root10.net>.
On Tuesday, Sep 2, 2003, at 08:49 Europe/London, Kai Wörner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the above message should tell me that xindice is running inside
> tomcat. But is the "To browse the database, follow the link _db_"-link
> supposed to work? I'm still trying to find the right connection-string
> to my db, but maybe it simply isn't running the way it's supposed to?

I don't know if this is the bug you are referring to; if you go to say
http://127.0.0.1:8080/Xindice/ you get the UGLY DBUG TOOL but all links
are broken and it just reverts back to the front page?

if this is so, the right path is for example:

http://127.0.0.1:8080/Xindice/?db/

http://127.0.0.1:8080/Xindice/?db/YourCollection/

Hope this helps

> Thanks,