Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Adress, David S." <Da...@pfizer.com> on 2000/12/05 16:59:23 UTC

IE & Netscape

I have tomcat running and I have a jsp page. The page works fine in IE but
in Netscape I see the actual html code ex: <html><title> etc...

Any ideas ?

RE: IE & Netscape

Posted by Eric Hartmann <er...@rhinfo.com>.
You may configure Apache to send the content as html not text, change the
line "DefaultType ..." to "DefaultType text/html".

Eric

Re: IE & Netscape

Posted by "Manjunath.B.V." <bv...@satyam.net.in>.

RE: IE & Netscape