Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by "ouchengeng@126.com" <ou...@126.com> on 2015/04/10 04:42:08 UTC

a problem in version 3.1

Hi, all.
I'm new here and I meet a problem in phoenix 3.1, which is fixed in new version. Since 3.1 is still under use in our prouduction environment, I have to fix this bug. Can someone give me some suggestions.

The problem is as follows.
I have a table, and (name address company) together forms the primary key as picture shows below.
The query "select * from STATS1 where ADDRESS in ('B1', 'B2') and INTEREST = 'D2'",  returns the row(A2, NULL, C2, D2, NULL), where ADDRESS=null, and it is not expected.
So, how can I fix this bug in version 3.1.
Thanks so much!

ouchengeng@126.com