Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Aravind K <ar...@cdac.in> on 2012/06/04 06:35:50 UTC

doubt

This is the error when I try to launch the screenshare application..

What to do?

JNLPException[category: Launch File Error : Exception: null : LaunchDesc:

<jnlp spec="1.0+"
codebase="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/">

  <information>

    <title>Screen Sharing Application</title>

    <vendor>OpenMeetings</vendor>

    <homepage href="null"/>

    <description>ScreenViewer Client Application</description>

    <description kind="short">A File to grab a screen and send it to a
Server</description>

    <icon
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/icon.jpg"
kind="default"/>

    <icon
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/splashicon.jpg"
kind="splash"/>

    <offline-allowed/>

  </information>

  <security>

    <all-permissions/>

  </security>

  <update check="timeout" policy="always"/>

  <resources>

    <java version="1.4+"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/bcprov-jdk16-145.j
ar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/com.springsource.s
lf4j.api-1.6.1.jar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/commons-beanutils-
1.8.3.jar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/commons-codec-1.6.
jar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/commons-collection
s-3.2.1.jar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/ehcache-core-2.5.0

href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/httpclient-4.1.2.j
ar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/httpcore-4.1.3.jar
" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/jcl-over-slf4j-1.6
.1.jar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/logback-classic-0.
9.28.jar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/logback-core-0.9.2
8.jar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/mina-core-2.0.4.ja
r" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/openmeetings-scree
nshare-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/red5-client-jar-1.
0-RC2.jar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/red5.jar"
download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/spring-beans-3.1.1
.RELEASE.jar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/spring-context-3.1
.1.RELEASE.jar" download="eager" main="false"/>

    <jar
href="http://172.16.28.13:5080/openmeetings/screensharing/spring-core-3.1.1.
RELEASE.jar" download="eager" main="false"/>

  </resources>

  <application-desc
main-class="org.openmeetings.screen.webstart.RTMPScreenShare">

    <argument>172.16.28.13</argument>

    <argument>openmeetings/2</argument>

    <argument>1935</argument>

    <argument>66165ee9ecaa88e85479d215f4f2a095</argument>

    <argument>Desktop sharer;Click Start to publish your screen;Start
sharing;Pause sharing;Select your screen area:;Change width;Change
height;X-Offset;Y-Offset;Width:;Height:;Connection was closed by server;Show
mouse position to viewers;Recording;You may record and share your screen at
the same time. To enable others to see your screen just hit the start button
on the top.;Start recording;Stop recording;Close;Quality of the screen
share:;Very high quality;High quality;Medium quality;Low
quality;Publish;Start Publish;Stop Publish;Host;Publish App;Publish
Id;Reduce the width of the SharingScreen before you try to move it
left;Reduce the height of the SharingScreen before you try to move it
bottom;Reduce the x of the SharingScreen before you try to make it
wider;Reduce the y of the SharingScreen before you try to make it
higher;Fill these settings stream your screen data to 3th party providers
like justin.tv;Please start Screen sharing to be able to publish
it;Moderator permission required to start recording</argument>

    <argument>1</argument>

    <argument>1</argument>

    <argument>1</argument>

    <argument>true</argument>

  </application-desc>

</jnlp> ]

                at
com.sun.javaws.LaunchDownload.checkSignedResourcesHelper(Unknown Source)

                at
com.sun.javaws.LaunchDownload.checkSignedResources(Unknown Source)

                at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.prepareLaunchFile(Unknown Source)

                at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.prepareToLaunch(Unknown Source)

                at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.launch(Unknown Source)

                at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)

                at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown
Source)

                at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)

                at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Re: doubt

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
additionally run